The Texas Coastal Bend abounds with treasures for all. Beaches, birding, fishing, historical sites, working ranches, hunting, shopping, antiquing, and golf await those seeking fun and excitement in this beautiful unique part of the world.
The Coastal Bend is a habitat for many types of vegetation and wildlife. Aransas National Wildlife Refuge is among the most prominent centers for wildlife. Wildlife found in the area includes the rare Whooping Crane, American Alligators, Nine-banded Armadillos, West Indian Manatees, and numerous other species of wildlife.
The Bays included in the area:
- Baffin Bay
- Laguna Madre
- Corpus Christi Bay
- Aransas Bay
- Copano Bay
- San Antonio Bay
- Nueces Bay
- Oso Bay
Cities and Towns include (Government website, Chamber of Commerce)
- Aransas Pass – www.wp.aransaspasstx.gov / www.aransaspass.org
- Rockport – www.cityofrockport.com / www.rockport-fulton.org
- Fulton – www.fultontexas.org / www.rockport-fulton.org
- Ingleside – www.inglesidetx.gov / www.inglesidetxchamber.com
- Portland – www.portlandtx.com / www.portlandtx.org
- Corpus Christi – www.cctexas.com / www.visitcorpuschristitx.org
Note: Links will open in a new window or tab. Windermere Bay Custom Homes is not responsible for the content on these sites.